Monday, April 4, 2016

    Yesterday was the first and last day we filmed. It was good, but I wasn't able to stay for long because I had to work. Thats why we should of had a set schedule, but the manager said only Sunday. I was only there for 10 minutes and got a lot done in the ten minutes. Nick said everything went well after that. Everything is filmed and is going to be edited soon. Before we filmed Nick sent me a list of items we needed. This is the list:
Kim's camera
Chris's camera
Tripod(s)
Rolling thing.chicken and waffles
my car 
two forks two knives
Back up SD cards
  Not a lot right? Everything in that list is super vital to the project. Everything was brought and worked perfectly. We started at 9 in the morning and went until 11. It didn't take long. In either the next post or after I will put a small clip.
     I have some bad news. The music company didn't get back to me yet. I have went to a different song in our list Dream on and emailed them. Hopefully they can actually email me back. We really want to use the first song, but things come up. Thats why we have back up plans. Its a good thing too because the project is due sunday. Nick is probably going to have me send emails to all the other songs we had as options.

No comments:

Post a Comment