Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection

   This is my reflection of my project the Mantis. This is a story about a couple living dangerously. We had to integrate technology like the imovie software and the scenes filmed on camera. We had to use a dolly to help with filming to make movement more smooth. This project pushes the conventions of dedicated couples to the extreme. A couple willing to go 110% and more to be free and stay together. The audience is engaged by the dialog and mystery. Under the mysterious conditions, it makes the audience watch more. Especially when they find out who is in the trunk. The audience then wants to watch more and find out the rest of the story. This would be distributed in real media text by all outlets.  That will create a demand. My production skills personally improved because I learned new things to do. I learned how to properly convert a file and how to edit better. I figures all the little effects you can add to a film. I learned so much and have new tools to  use on future projects. This was an amazing project to be a apart of and i'm appreciative that I was given the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment