Tuesday, April 5, 2016

   Editing is the most fun anyone can have,Except for me. Its a good thing Kim is going to be editing most of it. She will be working her magic on it. I have no doubt it turn out great. Fingers crossed I don't mess it up. Of course there has to be problems because if there weren't then it would be easy. We cant open the video files. We tried converting it, but it still wont open. I'll have to try and open them at home. If it doesn't open then a file conversion is in need. I can't wait to watch it come together.
   It takes forever for files to convert especially when you have 85 to convert. Thats right 85. I have working on this for about an hour and I'm still not done, close but not done. Tomorrow we will see the awesome work I did and watch the clips together and edit. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment