Saturday, March 26, 2016

   I told you there would be another post today. You didn't think so, did you? I am really excited to start filming next week. I know that is kinda late, but that's when everyone is together. The story board, script and enthusiasm are all ready. Nick and Kim have informed me that the cast is all drawn up and is good to play the parts. They probably got some drama kids and friends that helped on previous projects and they were good, so I have no worries at all. There are great writers on this project that can adapt to anything. When we start filming I will vlog some of it so that you can get a preview and behind the scenes look at the project. Hopefully there are no problems, but we are expecting at least one. That is why we have a plan B and C. Look forward to some good looking content. Peace out. P.S. Sorry for no links or pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I read your blog and I think you're just so friendly and I love it! Your blog is so much fun to read but I'm a little confused on some things. Maybe you could elaborate more so I can get a better idea. Also there's a few spelling mistakes I found and also grammar mistakes. Maybe it would be helpful to review your post before publishing it to the public. Other than that you should be just fine. I hope everything works out and you don't need to resort to plan B and C but if you do keep us all updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darren! I’m liking the idea of your film! But…(sorry) the posts and research are kinda weak. Like there aren’t any citations and there isn’t a lot of information. But I’m liking what you’re going to do so I’m excited to see your project!

    ReplyDelete