Friday, March 18, 2016

     Welcome, its a new day. Yesterday we meet up in groups to discuss our projects to others and get input. I showed our first storyboard, but we made a new one today. Here are pictures of both. There isn't much difference between them. The second one is just more detailed. Under each picture is the line from the script that the shot happens. So we can keep up with when everything happens. I got good tips on how I should take the future of this blog. I need to elaborate more and give more detail. No more of these short posts.
    My reflection of storyboard is that I like it a lot. It is detailed and makes sense. Not the best of drawings, but thats what to expected from a group of high schoolers that cant draw.
 
We all agreed on the storyboard and how it's going to look in terms of shots and angles. I really think it's going to look great when we are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment